In all scanners we are using our ultrasonic electronics (mainly our ultrasonic cards), and software, that was especially made for this scanners.
All such devices are made according to the wishes of our customers. Their prices depend on size, quantity of axes, etc. If you are interested - please ask - we will prepare an offer.
Each scanner contains following elements:
- Mechanics for positioning ultrasonic transducers in required position.
- Water containment (in the case, if measurements in water are made - this is mostly the case).
- Ultrasonic sender and receiver, eventually additional amplifier. In typical cases our ultrasonic card is fully enough.
- Step motor controller. In an ultrasonic scanner, that is used for measuring purposes it is necessary to use special controllers, because classic ones are producing too large amount of electrical noise and do not offer all necessary functions. Our controllers re based on many years of experience in ultrasonic measurements and are fully suitable for this purpose.
- Software, that controls the scanner motion, records the measured signals and visualize the results.
Above photography is showing an example of ultrasonic laboratory scanner, made by Optel
Technical data of above scanner (should be treated as example):
Measurement range: 300x400x300mm
Resolution: 0.01 - 0.5 mm
Data acquisition: RF, continuous measurement or stepwise
Copyright © 1989 - 2021 Optel. All rights reserved.
Limited, registered in the Companies Register by the regional court Wroclaw Fabryczna, VI Industrial Section of KRS, under the number 0000124439,
NIP: PL 8981047033, REGON 008375538, operating capital 364,500 PLN