OPLabBox 2.0 is particularly well suited for ultrasonic measurements. Wide bandwidth amplifier with a switched bandpass filter and integrated pulser makes this device suitable for a variety of ultrasonic applications in the industry as well as in the laboratory.
It is designed to work as a self-sufficient scope adapter, however, it can be used as an expansion box to other signal processing devices. Together with our ultrasonic testing devices (OPCARD or OPBOX) enables to implement a complete ultrasonic system with full hardware and software support.
OPLabBox is particularly well suited for ultrasonic measurements. Wide bandwidth amplifier with switched bandpass filter and integrated pulser makes these device suitable for variety of ultrasonic applications. It is designed to work as an self sufficient scope adapter, however it can be used as expansion box to other signal processing devices. Together with our ultrasonic testing devices (OPCARD or OPBOX) enables to implement complete ultrasonic system with full hardware and software support.
- Supply Voltage: 12V DC (10.5-15V)
- Power: Typ 2.5W, max 6W
200x110x43 [mm] 7.9x4.3x1.7 [inch]
- Input channels: 2 (switched): send & receive and receive
- Input range: 550mVpp
- Input impedance: 50 / 200 ohms
- Bandwidth [-3dB]: 40kHz to 25MHz
- High Pass Filter [Hz] (switched): 40k, 80k, 160k, 320k, 640k, 1.25M, 2.5M, 5M
- Low Pass Filter [Hz] (switched): 200k, 400k, 800k, 1.6M, 3.2M, 6.4M, 12.5M, 25M
- Input amplifier gain: 104dB total gain range: -10 to 70dB step 0.1dB, +0 or +24dB switched post amplifier.
- Output range: 2.5Vpp
Output impedance: 2.5Vpp
- Trigger: Internal or external
- PRF: max 10kHz
- Pulser: Step pulser, 0V 360V fluently regulated, <40ns edge falling time
- Memory: Memory settings up to 10 sets
- Remote control: USB (virtual RS232 COM) ASCII protocol
OPLabBox is a wide bandwidth (40kHz to 25MHz) low-noise amplifier with a switched bandpass filters and integrated step pulser. The device can be used in classic ultrasonic applications with one or two ultrasonic transducers as well as universal broadband signal amplifier. The new design has a graphical 2-inch LCD display and user-friendly interface. Remote control functionality allows being used in automatic measurements setups.
- Low noise pre-amplifier
- Switchable input impedance
- Separately switchable low- and high-pass filters
- More than 100dB total analogue gain range
- 80dB regulated range with 0.1dB step
- Intuitive user interface with graphics LCD
- Compact size, Various mounting options
- Low power consumption (typical 2.5 W)
- Easy to use ASCII protocol over USB
- Store up to 10 settings sets
- Self-hardware diagnostic
Optionally, it is possible to make hardware versions for the special needs of the user.
Copyright © 1989 - 2021 Optel. All rights reserved.
Limited, registered in the Companies Register by the regional court Wroclaw Fabryczna, VI Industrial Section of KRS, under the number 0000124439,
NIP: PL 8981047033, REGON 008375538, operating capital 364,500 PLN