This scanner can be made in different versions, and adapted to the needs of the customer. Two versions was already made: one uses elastic membrane and focused transducer and is intended for spot weld measurement, the second one has much smaller diameter and was made for soft palate measurements.
- Resolution: 8 bit
- Sampling frequency: 50 or 100MHz 1
- Input channels: 2 (switched): send & receive and receive
- Input amplifier gain: 0dB, 6dB, 14dB, 20dB, 26dB, 34dB, 40dB (hardware amplifier on the card)1 additional 33dB in echo mode (amplifier in the pulser & receiver box)total possible gain: 110dB (with software amplification)
- Input attenuator 10dB1
- Minimal sensitivity: 0.1mV/Div -1mVpp (with software amplification)
- Maximal sensitivity: 50mV/Div - 0.5Vpp
Averaging 1 - 256
Bandwidth: 0,1 - 25MHz
Input impedance: 50Ohm, 10pF
Trigger: internal (software), external, max 2 kHz
Delay time: Post trigger 256us, measurement accuracy better than 1ns
Pulser: Step pulser, 50V -300V in 8 levels (the voltage depends on the used transducer), 20ns edge falling time, separate, match box size
Data buffer: 256, 512, 1K or 16K1
The software allows to make A and B scans with or without RF visualization, allows to use different filters etc. Optional it is possible to make software versions for the special needs of the user.
Copyright © 1989 - 2021 Optel. All rights reserved.
Limited, registered in the Companies Register by the regional court Wroclaw Fabryczna, VI Industrial Section of KRS, under the number 0000124439,
NIP: PL 8981047033, REGON 008375538, operating capital 364,500 PLN